1. The certificate of graduation or transcript may be printed at Academic Affairs Team (New Administration Bldg. 3rd floor), at an Automated Issuing Machine in the campus, or through the internet.
2. Issuing the document
- 1)Types: Korean / English
- 2)Automated Issuing Machine: Use any machine located in both campus (Seoul, ERICA)
- 3)By mail: Log on to HY-in -> Certificate Issuance -> Apply for certificate issuance by mail -> make payment to designated account -> Certificate will be sent by fast registered mail
- 4)Internet: Log on to HY-in -> Certificate Issuance -> Internet Issuing -> Pay with credit card/mobile phone -> Print
- 5)Certificate of Enrollment / Certificate of Expecting Graduation can be issued after registering for the current semester
3. Updating Biographical Information
- 1)To update any changes on the Biographical Information(name, date of birth), you can access HY-in website and change.
- 2)Failing to update information on the Biographical Information may result in various disadvantage after graduation
- 3)Photos registered on the Biographical Information may not be replaced.
HY-in à Login: ID/Password à My홈(My Home) à 기본설정(Basic Setting) à 신상정보 정정 (Correction on personal information)
※ Detail Information about Automated Issuing Machine in the campus
|Place||1st floor, Community Room of Hanyang Plaza 1st floor of Paiknam Academic Information Center and Library In front of Bookcafe at Student Union Bldg.(2nd floor)|
|Payment||Credit Card, Debit Card, Transportation Card (No Cash Accepted)|
|Available Time||24 hours/day, Open year-round|
|Types||Certificate of Graduation, Certificate of Expected Graduation, Certificate of Enrollment, Certificate of Leave of Absence, Academic Transcript, Certificate of Degree, Certificate of Expected Degree, Certificate of Achievement, Proof of Enrollment|
|Required Information||Student ID No. , Alien Registration No. (If you don’t know student ID No., you can find your ID and Password on the bottom of Main Page of HY-in Portal )|
- ※ Fees: Enrolled Students - KRW500, Graduates - KRW1,000, English version- KRW1,000
- Certificate of Scholarship (Kor/Eng), Receipt/certificate of tuition payment (Kor/Eng)
- How to issue: Log on to HY-in → “증명발급” → “포털증명발급(무료)”
- ※ For more details, log on to HY-in "Certificate Issuance" → "Certificate Info"