Services offered by Center for Gender Equality
1. Organize events to promote gender equality
In order to settle a culture of equal rights for both genders and create a culture of mutual respect in campus, the center holds film festival, photo exhibition, culture campaign, special lecture, etc.
2. Consult and provide solutions for sexual harassment or violence
Sexual Harassment Consultation Room: When sexual harassment or violence cases are reported, the center investigates and handles them on the basis of the school regulation. The center also provides counseling and psychotherapy for the victim, and proper education for the perpetrator when it is needed.
3. Organize sexual harassment and sexual violence prevention activities
The center holds sexual harassment and sexual violence prevention educations for the students and faculties.
- URL : http://peace.hanyang.ac.kr
- TEL : 031-400-4311
- Location: Student Union Building, 3rd floor Center for Gender Equality