Grades / Graduation
- 1) The test is conducted in every semester at professor’s discretion.
- 2) Only those who attend more than two-third of total class can take the exam for that class.
- 3) If student is unable to take the exam due to unavoidable circumstances (e.g. military service, illness or others), one must report the absence to the dean before the exam date. For those who couldn't submit the documents due to unavoidable reason, one must submit reference documents.
- 1) Grades are being evaluated by the professor of each class
- 2) Grade level is as follows
Grade level is as follows Score Level GPA 95.0 ~ 100 A+ 4.5 90.0 ~ 94.0 A0 4.0 85.0 ~ 89.0 B+ 3.5 80.0 ~ 84.0 B0 3.0 75.0 ~ 79.0 C+ 2.5 70.0 ~ 74.0 C0 2.0 65.0 ~ 69.0 D+ 1.5 60.0 ~ 64.0 D0 1.0 59.9 이하 F 0
3. Fundamental Mandatory Subjects for Graduation
You should take 9 mandatory subjects in order to graduate. The semester for the subject could be different depending on the department. For details, contact your department office. If you feel more comfortable in English, chinese, or Japanese, you may contact OIA on this. Please check out whether you have taken the subjects in your HY-in.
|말과글||기초필수||3||3-4-0||1||※ 단과대학 학과별로 다름||
|과학기술의 철학적이해||기초필수||2||2-2-0||1 or 2||