- English Writing Lab은 한양대학교 대학원생과 교수님들에게 국제 저널을 영어로 게시하실 수 있도록 돕고 있습니다.
- The Center for Teaching and Learning English Writing Lab at Hanyang University in Seoul, Korea, provides faculty, and graduate students with free individual native-speaker consultations to help authors improve English journal articles for clarity, organization, logic, and style. The service can also help with any document that directly supports publication such as responding to reviewer’s comments.
- Feedback is first given by email, and then authors are encouraged to meet face to face with our consultant, Adam Turner, to ask questions and get additional suggestions to revise the paper. We not only make suggestions, but explain why changes should be made so that you can become a more skillful and independent writer.
- This service does not correct all grammar, but feedback on important grammar errors that interfere with clear communication is given. After receiving a writing consultation, authors can also receive proofreading services from the research department (see 3 below).
- The Center for Teaching and Learning English Writing Lab helps Hanyang University graduate students and faculty to publish in English international journals. We provide individual writing consultations, specialized workshops, materials and teaching.
- Hanyang graduate students and faculty can receive a free writing consultation for SCI, SSCI, SCI-e or Arts and Humanities Index journal articles. For more information see the information below or download
- HYUCTL English Writing Lab 212 HIT Building Tel. 02-2220-1612