College of Languages and Cultures
College Of Languages & Cultures
|Dept. location||International Cultural Building (202)|
|Phone||031)400-5303(휴복학, 장학), 5310(수업, 취업), 5330(수업, 국제), 5306(대학원)|
|대표 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
* Visit the website for more detail.
OutlineProgram for specialization by department
Language training for departments affiliated with foreign languages will follow the local semester system.
- For courses at a local university for the Department of Chinese Studies, Department of Japanese Language and Culture, or Department of French Language and Culture, completion of one semester will adhere to the local semester system.
- Students in the Department of English Language and Culture must complete a local university language training program during the vacation rather than during the local semester.
Local academic research for humanities affiliated departments
-The Department of Korean Language and Literature, Department of Cultural Anthropology, and Department of Digital Culture and Contents engage in practical learning through academic field experiences twice a year.
Program for strengthening personality education
Campaigns for reading and projects for book reviews
- Hosting a book report competition every semester
- Strengthening reading support programs through the contribution of the Sang-sang Mun Go program
Support Program for Improving Useful Expertise
Promoting employment through active industry-university cooperation
- Expanding industry-university cooperation in order to provide students with hands-on opportunities while fostering experts suited for companies
- Professors are invited in order to cultivate students' on-site practical working skills and connect them to job opportunities
Employment camps, encouraging special lectures on employment
- Arranging a place for students’ employment preparation by operating customized job camps and special lectures on employment
|Department Of French Language & Culture||Information Faculty IAB Faculty Curriculum|
|Department Of Japanese Language & Culture||Information Faculty IAB Faculty Curriculum|
|Department Of Korean Language & Literature||Information Faculty IAB Faculty Curriculum|
|Department Of Cultural Anthropology||Information Faculty IAB Faculty Curriculum|
|Department Of Culture Contents||Information Faculty IAB Faculty Curriculum|
|Department Of Chinese Studies||Information Faculty IAB Faculty Curriculum|
|Department Of English Language & Culture||Information Faculty IAB Faculty Curriculum|
Lee Choong Hoon
KIM, Ji Young
Cha, Hye- Young
Kenneth Chi Ho Kim
Byun Sung Gyu