Department of Medicine
College Of Medicine Department Of Medicine
|Dept. location||College of Medicine Building I|
|대표 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
* Visit the website for more detail.
Training efficient, practical, creative medical professionals who carry out real medical treatment with transparent intelligence
Established in 1968 with the aim of training Korean medical practitioners who will be responsible for medical development and self-care in Korea, the Department of Medicine offers students the opportunity to contribute to the academic advancement of medicine by cultivating medical theories and expertise. Based on the right ethics and humanitarianism, we are establishing a true medical impression by educating the spirit of service and sacrifice for the patient and practicing love, the ideology of Hanyang University. At present, the university has the best medical staff in Seoul and Guri affiliated hospitals and has advanced medical facilities. In 1998, it opened the first rheumatic hospital in Korea and is conducting community medical activities.
Our school aims to nurture doctors, medical educators and medical students who are in line with the rapidly changing modern medical field. Students are taught scientific knowledge, attitudes and skills necessary to become modern doctors. They have high ethics and a personality based on humanitarianism. They have the ability to learn and study themselves while being able to make self criticism and evaluation at the same time. By teaching sacrifice, service, and love for the patient, we provide guidance and counseling based on mutual understanding of the doctor's greatest mission which is to give the patient devoted commitment for the patient's well-being. Students will then be able to play a leading role in determining policy directions for solving health and social problems both in community and country.
1. Emphasize the dignity of life and nurture practical medical personnel with ethical awareness and importance useful for humanity.
2. To train practical medical personnel who have acquired essential medical knowledge and skills which can be used to promote health in the community.
3. Train active medical professionals who take the lead through their self-directed learning attitude.
4. Foster creative medical professionals based on scientific thinking appropriate for future medical scientists.
Boyoung Park / Associate Professor
Yohan Oh / Assistant Professor
Jo Hang Joon / Associate Professor
JEONG-YEON LEE / Associate Professor
Chun Ki Kim / Distinguished Professor
JUNG TAE SICH / IAB자문교수
Young-shik Choi / IAB자문교수