In 1939, Hanyang was the first university to provide engineering studies.
This resulted in contributing to Korea’s engineering development as well as continually focusing on practical studies for learning and research. Seoul Campus, in particular, is made up of a variety of research centers according to field of academics that promote study and cooperation.
As the Engine of Korea, Hanyang continues to maintain its reputation as the leader of innovative brainpower.
- College of Engineering
- College of Medicine
- College of Humanities
- College of Social Sciences
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Policy Science
- College of Economics & Finance
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Human Ecology
- College of Music
- College of Art & Physical Education
- Division of Nursing
- Division of International Studies
- Division of Industrial Convergence