Guidance for issuing student ID card (Seoul Campus)
The issuance of student ID card is issued in accordance with the agreement with Shinhan Bank. It is a multifunctional student ID card used to identify Hanyang students, check electronic attendance in certain classes, and gain access to various facilities on campus such as the University library (entrance / book rental / assigning seats), dormitories and other buildings (during holidays and after hours). It also has a debit card function with Seoul transit smart card, T-money.
▣ Issuance of student ID card for new / transfer students
Issuance of student ID card for new / transfer students
|Issued to ||New/transfer students enrolled in undergraduate or graduate (including special, specialized graduate) programs. |
|Cost ||Free of charge |
|Issuance & pick-up || |
- A. Date and place for pick-up
- 1) 2019.9.2.(Monday)~2019.9.20.(Friday) : Shinhan bank at Alumni Association Building 3F
- 2) As of September 23, 2019 : Office of International Affairs
- B. Required document: Valid ID (passport or alien registration card)
- C. Reminders : Issued student IDs can be picked up by the applicant. Third party pick-ups are not allowed.
|Contact US || |
- ◎ For inquiries, contact the International team
- - Undergraduate students : ☎02-2220-2444
- - Graduate students : ☎02-2220-2445
- - Exchange students : ☎02-2220-2454
- ◎ Student Support team ☎02-2220-0085
- ◎ Shinhan bank, Hanyang University branch ☎02-2281-0895
▣ Reissuance of student ID card
Reissuance of student ID card
|Issued to ||Undergraduate, graduate, and exchange students |
|Cost ||Charged ||Loss of student ID cards, destroyed cards, or photo change /3000 won |
|Free of charge ||In case of malfunction of student ID card |
|Process ||HY-in log in→ registration menu → new issuance of student ID card → Student support team (student union building 2F) → Issuing new card |
|Required documents || |
- A.existing student ID card (except for the case of loss)
- B.For lost, damaged, or need for change of photo in student ID, another valid forms of ID is required.
- C.For photo change, prepare a digital copy of the picture file (JPG format, less than 30kb) which should be saved in USB).
|Other information || |
- A. Students should only have one Hanyang ID at any given time.When reissuing student IDs, the existing student ID card must be returned.
- B.How to get a refund on remaining T-money
- - Inquire at convenience stores, or T-money customer service center ☎1644-0088
- - Shinhan bank ATMs on campus