- Hanyang University provides ‘Campus Tour’ program for high school students who wish to visit our campus.
- Please apply for the program after reading the application guide below.
Target : high school students who wish to tour the campus (in group)
- Only high school students (in group) can apply for the tour (not for middle school students)
- We do not accept the application of the individual campus tour.
Application : period for Group Tours
- Monday ~ Friday between 10a.m. to 5p.m. (1 team per day, minimum of 20 people to a maximum of 100 people)
- Receiving the application of only one team per day, group tour less than 20 people will not be accepted, and the maximum number of people per team is up to 100 people.
How to Apply for the Tour
- After checking available schedule through "Check Schedule" menu, go on to the "Apply to the campus tour" menu at the bottom of the page.
(Official document is not required)
- The campus tour can be booked at 10 a.m. on the first day of every month (in the case of weekend or holiday, weekday of the next business day).
(Example: Campus tour application for May can be booked starting from April 1)
- The tour needs to be booked at least 2 weeks before the tour date
Duration for Tour : Less than an hour
Guidance on Tour Program
- Promotional video and school introduction (20~30min)
- Campus Tour (30~40min)
* The contents of the program is subject to change according to circumstances.
Inquiry : Admissions Management Team 82-2-2220-3064~3075
* Individual campus tour will not be proceeded.