ERICA Cooperative Center for Research FacilitiesTechnology Transfer/Patents & Licensing
Research Ethics/Misconduct Reports
Hanyang University records and
stores research materials
for the integrity of research
- Research ethics involves the application of fundamental ethical principles without negligence of incorrect knowledge, unintentional errors, falsification or plagiarism, thus to secure objectivity and accuracy of research.
- Thus related ideas, research methods, data and other materials has to be recorded and secured for certain period.
- Forgery : the act creating the false data or results
- Modulation :the act of artificially distorting the data or process of research or arbitrarily modifying or deleting materials, equipment, or process or research.
- Plagiarism :the act of plagiarizing or citing others’ intellectual ideas, research outcome or patents without permits
- Improper dissertation author : the act of excluding those who contributed the research from a co-author or including those who did not contribute
|전화번호 : 산학협력단 연구진흥팀(02-2220-0873)||전화번호 : 에리카산학협력단 연구진흥팀(031-400-4953)|
|홈페이지 바로가기||홈페이지 바로가기|